    SubjectRe: Linux needs new leadership.
    I nominated Edsger Wybe Dijkstra and feel this is the
    best choice for a number of reasons:

    * He's good at concurrency.

    * Would bring a high academic profile to Linux.

    * Good programming practices would be enforced.
    We'd take a year off to remove all of our
    goto's and rewrite the kernel in Pascal.

    * Enforcement of non-anthropomorphic discussion
    of computers and programs.

    * No one can pronounce his name properly, thus
    preventing the complacency that would come
    with a leader named "Smyth" or "Jones".

    Nuke bin Laden: Dale Amon, CEO/MD
    improve the global Islandone Society
    gene pool.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.047 / U:13.336 seconds]