SubjectRe: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:11:54PM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Larry McVoy wrote:
>
> > Is the problem that you can't figure out how to extract all the patches
> > from BK so you can put them up for FTP? Here, I'll do it for you:
>
> Do it for the ppc guys, not me.
>
> bye, Roman

You really don't want every changeset as a patch :-/

Please talk to Jeramy, or someone else running penguinppc.org. At one
point we had patches being generated for every changesets. It got to be
too much of a headache.

Write some scripts to generage a patch every week or so, and we'll put it
up.

What I'd really like is some kind of one-way bk->$OTHER_SCM mirror setup
simply so people can pull stuff out without BK.

--
Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' | hozer@drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----