SubjectRe: [STATUS 2.5] March 6, 2002
> o in -ac      32bit UID quota support                         (?)

I'm surprised this is still pending, it's been in -ac for ages...

> o Beta Fix long-held locks for low scheduling latency (Andrew Morton,
> etc.)

IIRC, LL isn't compatible with preempt, so maybe this item should be removed?

Also Andrew, where's the listing for the delayed allocation patch you're
working on. It looks like it's just about ready to go to beta stage...

> o Alpha Replace old NTFS driver with NTFS TNG driver (Anton
> Altaparmakov)

Is this still in alpha stage?

> o Alpha Rewrite of the framebuffer layer (James Simmons)
> o Started Rewrite of the console layer (James Simmons)

Since this is in -dj and people are using it, maybe it should be beta?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:21    [W:0.111 / U:24.948 seconds]