SubjectRe: [opensource] Re: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
From
Do you have any clue as to what you can and cannot goto court for?  I
have no idea where you or from or what kind of education you have, but
in the "free" world, you can't take someone to court for picketing or
protesting or petitioning. It is built into the American system. We
are bullies? I'd rather be a bully then someone who slanders others
with references to those who chose to commit genocide. If you are
American and you don't realize how free speech works, then I strongly
urge you to find out. <FLAME>Then maybe you can speak about things in a
more educated way, rather than coming off like a retarded
gorilla.</FLAME>

cheers and much hope in your quest to find free speech,

Michael Bernstein
bernstein.46@osu.edu