    SubjectLinux 2.4.19-pre4-ac2
    [+ indicates stuff that went to Marcelo, o stuff that has not,
    * indicates stuff that is merged in mainstream now, X stuff that proved
    bad and was dropped out]

    Linux 2.4.19pre4-ac2
    o Hopefully correctly fix the vm86 problems (Stas Sergeev)
    | Please test wine 16bit/dosemu/XFree stuff
    + Fix panic when writing 0 length ucode chunk (Tigran Aivazian)
    o Fix incorrect use of hwif->index in ALI IDE (Martin Dalecki)
    o Fix mmap rbtree corruption bug (Ben LaHaise)
    o Fix incorrect 10 to 6 byte scsi command switch (Jens Axboe)
    o TCP correctness fix (Dave Miller)
    o Correct mwi acronym in docs (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Merge the rest of Promise 20271 support (YAMAWAKI Teruo)
    o Fix open/close races in indydog (Dave Hansen)
    o Fix compile problem with ibm hotplug (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Save the .config file in make rpm (Kelly French)
    o Add another vaio with swapped minutes (Michael Piotrowski)
    o Further atm fixes (Maksim Krasnyanskiy
    Marcell Gal)
    o Even more atm fixes (Francois Romieu)
    + USB support for palm m130 (Udo Eisenbarth)
    + USB fix for pegasus hotplug crash (Petko Manolov)
    + USB request sense help for some scanners (Oliver ?)
    + USB support for Optus@home (Oliver ?)
    + USB printer updates (David Paschal, Pete Zaitcev)
    + Work around USB ATEN keyboard switches (Vojtech Pavlik)
    + PWC usb camera updates ("Nemosoft")
    + Small updates to the USB hub code (Itai Nahshon)
    + Fix spinlock handling bugs in ipaq USB (Ganesh Varadarajan)
    + OHCI fixes (David Brownell)
    + USB docs update (David Brownell)
    + UHCI fixes (Johannes Erdfelt)
    + Quieten a USB message to debug (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    + USB bandwidth reporting (David Brownell)
    + Fix msync SuS v3 compliance (Chris Yeoh)
    o CS8900 fixes (need testing) (Paul Komkoff)
    + Adapt HP100 driver to pci api (Jeff Garzik)
    + Acenic updates - fix leak and Tigon1 (Jes Sorensen)
    + DE620 region handling fixes (K Kasprzak)
    + DLink DL2K gige updates (Edward Peng, Jeff Garzik)
    + pcnet32 leak fix (Jeff Garzik)
    + pcnet32 types fixes for non x86 (Anton Blanchard)
    + pcnet32 assorted fixes (Dave Engebretsen)
    + pcnet32 fixes (Paul Mackerras)
    + Fix missing linux/delay.h from eepro100 (me)
    + Further pcnet32 cleanup and probe fixes (Go Taniguchi)
    + Merge gcc3 warning fixes for copy/csum (Jeff Garzik)
    + Fix bmac build (Joshua Uziel)
    + DE4x5 slight tidy up (Jeff Garzik)
    + More AC97 ident strings (Peter Christy)

    Linux 2.4.19pre4-ac1
    o Merge 2.4.19pre4
    o Add PCI idents for mobility parallel port (me)
    o Fix crash on boot with LLC if no devices present(me)

    Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac6
    o Fix the oops initialising the CD-ROM (Andre Hedrick)
    + Add devexit_p() to the wdt_pci watchdog (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix lm_sensors compile (Eyal Lebedinsky)
    o Remove some dead JFS oddments (Christoph Hellwig)
    o SCSI generic update (Doug Gilbert, Travers Carter)
    o VM86 exception fixups (Kasper Dupont, Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix an fcntl error corner case to match SuS (Christopher Yeoh)

    Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac5
    o Further IDE updates (Andre Hedrick)
    o Reduce ide tape debug noise (Alfredo Sanjuán)
    o Sync devices on final close not each close (Miquel van Smoorenburg)
    o Make max busses/irqs dynamic on x86 (James Cleverdon)
    | Needed for big IBM boxen
    o Remove exp_find in NFS (never used) (Al Viro)
    o Fix read locking on NFS export_table (Erik Habbinga)
    o Fix possible NFS error path mnt/dentry leak (Al Viro)
    o Use MKDEV macro in NFS device create (GOTO Masanori)
    o Clean up stale fh stats (Neil Brown)
    o Tidy nfsd_lookup (Al Viro)
    o nfsd_setattr fixes (Neil Brown)
    o Tidy up nfsd vfs calls (Neil Brown)
    o Clean up nfsd syscall interface (Neil Brown)
    o Fix fat NFS handle interfaces (Neil Brown)
    o Tidy up export list handling for NFS (Al Viro)
    o Use seq_file for NFS exports proc file (Al Viro)
    o Support for deviceless file system exports (Steven Whitehouse)
    o Remove big kernel lock use for most of nfsd (Neil Brown)
    o Convert sunrpc code to use generic linux lists (Neil Brown)
    o Tidy up svc_sock NFS locking on SMP (Neil Brown)
    o Improve tcp error/close handling (Neil Brown)
    o Close down idle NFS tcp sockets (Neil Brown)
    o NFS TCP fixes for buffer space tracking (Neil Brown)
    o Handle TCP RPC service flooding (Neil Brown)
    o Enable NFS over TCP via config options (Neil Brown)

    Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac4
    o Ensure jfs readdir doesn't spin on bad metadata (Dave Kleikamp)
    o Fix iconfig with no modules (Randy Dunlap)
    o Don't enfore rlimit on block device files (Peter Hartley)
    o Add belkin wireless card idents (Brendan McAdams)
    o Add HP VA7400 to the scsi blacklist quirks (Alar Aun)
    o JFS race fix (Dave Kleikamp)
    + Fix wafer5823 watchdog merge error I made (Justin Cormack)
    o Fix Config rule for phonejack pcmcia card (Eyal Lebedinsky)
    o Test improved OOM handler for rmap (Rik van Riel)
    o Update defconfig/experimental bits (Neils Jensen)
    o The incredible shrinking kernel patch (Andrew Morton)
    o Clean up BUG() implementation (Andrew Morton)

    Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac3
    o Doh fixed the SYSVIPC build problem (Everyone...)
    o Added 802.2LLC support (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
    | Based on 2.0 code contributed by Procom
    o Fix i2o build as module (Mark Cooke)
    o Blacklist for machines where local apic fails (Mikael Pettersson)
    + Clean up wdt_pci (Zwane Mwaikambo)

    Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac2
    o Hopefully fixed all the as accounting bugs (me)
    o Bit more LS220 work (nothing useful yet) (me)
    o Change should be long not int in shmem acct (me)
    o Ignore MAP_NORESERVE in mode 2/3 accounting (me)
    + Fix pci bar flag parsing (Russell King)
    + Handle ELF setup_arg_pages failure (Russell King)
    + AT1700 filter fix (Sawa)
    o S/390 fix for O(1) scheduler (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Fix /proc/kcore for non zero memory start (Russell King)
    * Update USB config files (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * TCP minisocks fixes (Dave Miller)
    * dnotify fixes (Stephen Rothwell)
    * Remove pointles sysrq-L (Russell King)
    + Reparent khubd to init (Andrew Morton)
    o EEpro100 test updates (Arjan van de Ven)
    + Use named initializers in hwc_con (Pete Zaitcev)
    * SHM ipc fix (Paul Larson)
    o Further printk level fixes (Denis Vlasenko)
    o Revert epic100 changes - reports of problems (me)
    + Water WDT watchdog driver (Justin Cormack)
    | I did some cleanup - Justin please double check it
    + ITE8330G PIRQ map support (Tobias Diedrich)
    o Trivial khttpd logging bug fix (Rogier Wolff)
    o Stop module autoloader making user /proc/pid (Andreas Ferber)
    dir root owned
    o Handle TF flag properly on debug trap (Christoph Hellwig,
    Arjan van de Ven, Stephan Springl)
    + ALi M1701 watchdog driver (Stve Hill)
    | I tidied/fixed this one too so please check
    o Add iconfig (save/extract config from kernel (Randy Dunlap)
    image file)
    + Add mk712 touchscreen driver (Daniel Quinlan)
    | Fixed various bugs in it - Dan please check

    Linux 2.4.19pre3-ac1
    o Merge with 2.4.19pre3
    - Revert buggy bluesmoke change
    - Add missing pppox header change
    o Next SIS ide update (Lionel Bouton)
    o Only try the flush and recycle trick for (me)
    known buggy I2O controllers.
    o Clean up module junk and use new init style (me)
    for I2O.
    o Don't use cache hints on dim i2o controllers (me)
    * Add vmalloc_to_page to 2.4 from 2.5 (Gerd Knorr)
    o JFS updates (Christoph Hellwig, Dave Kleikamp)
    * Fix boot_cpu_data corruption bug (Mikael Pettersson)
    + Clean up ppp vfree paths (David Woodhouse)
    * Emagic EMI usb driver (Tapio Laxström)
    * Edgeport fixes for multiple device case (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * Ethtool support for catc usb (Brad Hards)
    * Update to pegasus driver in base tree (Petko Manolov)
    * Update USB maintainers (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * IPAQ usb driver fixup (Ganesh Varadarajan)
    * Allow usbfs name for 2.5 compatibility (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Committed_AS without a space in procfs (Andy Dustman)
    * Fix an NFS file creation problem (Trond Myklebust)
    o Fix a missing ksym (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Increase init delay on ALI5451 audio setup (Harald Jenny)
    | Needed for Acer Travelmate 521TE
    + Fix printk message levels in pci code (Denis Vlasenko)
    o Add another laptop to the buggy APM tables (Mihnea-Costin Grigore)
    o Fix an obscure acct race (Bob Miller)
    o Sonypi driver update (Stelian Pop)
    o Fix devfs glitch with namespace stuff (Paul Komkoff, Al Viro)

    Linux 2.4.19pre2-ac4
    + Initial Ricoh ZVbus support (Marcus Metzler)
    o PnPBIOS fixes (Brian Gerst)
    o Fix a case where sync_one might not start an (Ben LaHaise)
    inode writeout
    + Corrected atm locking fix (Maksim Krasnyanskiy)
    o mp table parsing corner case fix (James Cleverdon)
    o NFS over JFS directory offset fix (Christoph Hellwig)
    + Update reisefsprogs version (Paul Komkoff)
    + RME Hammerfall driver update (Günter Geiger)
    o Fix an off by one in the bluesmoke reporting (Dave Jones)
    + Make irnet disconnect hang up ppp (Jean Tourrilhes)
    + Fix abuse of cli() in irda socket connect (Jean Tourrilhes)
    + Add help text to patch-kernel script (Damjan Lango)
    * USB irda updates (Jean Tourrilhes)
    + IRDA link layer updates (Jean Tourrilhes)
    + Add WD xd signature to 2.4 (from 2.2) (Jim Freeman)
    + Update sc1200 watchdog (Zwane Mwaikambo)
    + Switch wdt501 watchdog driver to bitops (me)
    + Much updated LSI logic MPT fusion drivers (Pam Delaney)
    * Wavelan driver updates (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix a race where we could hit init_idle after (Kip Walker)
    freeing it (from rest_init)
    * Raylink driver bugfixes (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Switch 2.4 to using a shared zlib (David Woodhouse)
    + Fix w83877 SMP deadlock, clean up locking (me)
    o IBM lanstreamer update (Kent Yoder)
    o Fix 32bitism in the PM code (Pavel Machek)
    o Make irqsave use unsigned long for consistency (Pavel Machek)
    | Just fixes a few exceptions
    o Make i2o_block fallback to blkpg for ioctls (me)
    o All pids in use handling (Paul Larson)
    * IDE code wasn't using ide_free_irq (William Jhun)
    o Fix non procfs build (Eric Sandeen)
    * Cyberjack bug fix (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * USB vicam fixes (Oliver Neukum)
    * Add another device to the ftdi driver (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * UHCI performance fixes (Johannes Erdfelt)
    * STV680 bug fixes (Kevin Sisson)
    * Kaweth bug fixes (Oliver Neukum)
    * Update hpusbscsi driver (Oliver Neukum)
    * Update OV511 driver (Mark McClelland)
    * Update usb-ipaq driver to support journada (Ganesh Varadarajan)
    * Fix a bug in the USB skeleton driver (Holger Waechtler)
    * Further SiS IDE updates (Lionel Bouton)
    * Fix ufs mount failure bug (Andries Brouwer)
    o Allow the max user frequency for the rtc to (Mike Shaver)
    be configurable
    o HPT37x crash on init fixups (Vojtech Pavlik)

    Linux 2.4.19pre2-ac3
    o Fix quota deadlock and extreme load corruption (Jan Kara, Chris Mason)
    * MIPS config fix (Ralf Baechle)
    * Update AGP config entry (Daniele Venzano)
    * SMBfs NLS oops fix (Urban Widmark)
    o Fix expand_stack locking hang on OOM (Kevin Buhr)
    o Restore 10Mbit half duplex eepro100 fix (me)
    o 3c509 full duplex and documentation (David Ruggiero)
    o 3c509 power management (Zwane Mwaikambo)
    * Remove more surplus llseek methods (Robert Love)
    X ATM locking fix (Frode Isaksen)
    o Merge extra sound help texts (Steven Cole)
    | plus one typo fix
    o Add help for IXJ pcmcia configuration (Steven Cole, me)
    | Rewrote the text somewhat

    Linux 2.4.19pre2-ac2
    o Fix a mismerge (may explain the patch weirdo)
    + Fix highmem + sblive (Daniel Bertrand)
    * Reiserfs updates (Oleg Drokin)
    o Auto enable HT on HT capable systems (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix init/do_mounts O(1) scheduler merge glitch (Greg Louis)
    o Fix drm build problem on CPU=386 (Mark Cooke)
    + Fix incorrect sleep in ZR36067 driver (me)
    + Add missing cpu_relax to iph5526 driver (me)

    Linux 2.4.19pre2-ac1
    * Merge aic7xxx update (Justin Gibbs)
    * Fix handling of scsi 'medium error: recovered' (Justin Gibbs)
    * Further request region fixups (Marcus Alanen)
    o Add interlace/doublescan to voodoo1/2 fb driver (Urs Ganse)
    | interlace is always handy with 3d glasses..
    o Merge O(1) scheduler (Ingo Molnar)
    | Thanks to Martin Knoblauch for doing the merge work
    | Non x86 ports may need to clean up their mm/fault.c
    * Lseek usage cleanup (Robert Love)
    o Merge with 2.4.19pre2
    - Fixed bogus sysctl definitions
    - Fixed incorrect MODULE_LICENSE backout
    - Fixed gratuitous supercede spelling change
    - Fixed double patches from mips people
    - Fixed incorrect link order from mips people
    - Fixed broken config rules from mips people
    - Made cciss build
    - Remove half written "meth.c" driver
    * Fix up some of the watchdog api text (me)
    | Janitor job - go through that and make all the drivers
    | support all the things ('V' NOWAYOUT and ioctl core)
    o Fix wrong order in MAINTAINERS (me)
    o Remove roadrunner reference from MAINTAINERS (me)

    Linux 2.4.19pre1-ac2
    o Fix chown/chmod on shmemfs (me)
    o Fix accounting error in the shm code (me)
    o Turn on mode2/mode3 overcommit protection (me)
    * w83877f watchdog fix compile for SMP (Mark Cooke)
    * Fix ide=nodma for serverworks (Ken Brownfield)
    * USB2 controller support (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * Add more devices to the visor driver (m515,clie)(Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * IBM USB camera driver updates (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * USB auerswald driver (Wolfgang Muees)
    o Trivial random match up with 2.2 (Marco Colombo)
    * Spelling fixes (Jim Freeman)
    * Next batch of time_*() fixups (Tim Schmielau)
    + Update video4linux API docs (Gerd Knorr)
    * Merge some comment fixups (John Kim)
    o ymfpci sync (Pete Zaitcev)
    * Update maintainers to add pm3fb (Romain DOLBEAU)
    * Hotplug updates (docs, fs, compaq driver) (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    * IBM hotplug support (Irene Zubarev, Tong Yu, Jyoti Shah, Chuck Cole)
    * ACPI hotplug driver support (Hiroshi Aono, Takayoshi Kochi)
    * Blink keyboard lights on x86 panic (Andi Kleen)
    o Further changes (Steven Cole)
    o Merge a version of the sard I/O accounting (Stephen Tweedie,
    Christoph Hellwig)
    + SC1200 watchdog driver (Zwane Mwaikambo)
    * Fix address ordering for 36bit MCE on x86 (Dave Jones)

    Linux 2.4.19pre1-ac1
    o Merge with 2.4.19-pre1

    Linux 2.4.18-ac1
    o Merge with 2.4.18 proper
    o Add missing -rc4 diff
    o Use attribute notifiers to account shmemfs (me)
    o Initial luxsonor LS220/LS240 driver code (me)
    | This is just setup code and only in the tree because
    | its where I keep my hacks in progress

    Linux 2.4.18rc2-ac2
    o Fix a corruption problem in the jfs dir table (Dave Kleikamp)
    o Fix trap when extending a single extent of (Dave Kleikamp)
    over 64Gb in JFS
    * NBD deadlock fix (Steven Whitehouse)
    * Fix device ref counting in netrom stack (Tomi Manninen)
    * Fix shmemfs link counting (Christoph Rohland)
    * Fix potential scsi disk oops (Peter Wong)
    * eepro100 carrier init fix (Jeff Garzik)
    * Fix wrong kfree in netrom stack (Tomi Manninen)
    * Add TI1250 inits to ZV bus support (me)
    | Zoom video now works on the IBM TP600 at least..
    * Fix off by one on loop devices limit (Heinz Mauelshagen)
    o Improve handling of psaux open with no mouse (Christoph Hellwig)
    * 3COM 3c359 token ring driver (Mike Phillips)
    * Fix a case where hpfs didnt set block size (Chris Mason)
    early enough
    * Remove use of lock_kernel in softdog driver (me)
    * Make olympic driver use spinlocks not (Mike Phillips)
    o Fix type of detected devices in md.c (Jakob Kemi)
    * Changes and defconfig update (Niels Jensen)
    o PNP BIOS driver updates (Thomas Hood)
    * Turn off excess printks in pnp quirk reporting (Andrey Panin)
    * Add documentation for ITE I2C (Steven Cole)
    o Add documentation for other zoran cards (Steven Cole)
    + Add an SC520 watchdog, and enable wd8387ff (Scott Jennings)
    + Cleaned up and fixed some SC520 watchdog bugs (me)
    | Scott - can you double check these
    * Fix return on generic lib/string.c memcmp (Georg Nikodym)
    * Further zoom video cleanups (me)

    Linux 2.4.18rc2-ac1
    o Merge with 2.4.18rc2
    * Ignore i810 modem codecs (me)
    o Core of address space accounting code (me)
    | Enforcement, ptrace and some shmem corner bits to do
    * Fix security hole in shmfs (me)
    o Fix various bits of 64bit file I/O in shmem (me)
    o Merge with rmap12f (Rik van Riel and co)

    Linux 2.4.18pre9-ac4
    * SIS IDE driver update (handle with care) (Lionel Bouton)
    o First set of I2O endian cleanups (me)
    o Make i2o_pci.c 64bit/BE clean (me)
    o Maybe fix crash on i2o scsi abort/reset paths (me)
    o Make i2o use the passed scsi direction flag (me)
    * Fix awk failure path in menuconfig (Andrew Church)
    + Merge varies doc updates (Steven Cole)
    o Add serial support for the Lava Octopus-550 (Jim Treadway)
    * OPL3SA2 cleanup (Zwane Mwaikambo)
    o Add missing blkdev_varyio export (Todd Roy)
    o/* Update Changes file, config and experimental (Niels Jensen)
    * Fix highmem warning in aacraid (Andrew Morton)
    * Make tpqic02 use new style request region (Marcus Alanen)
    * Only turn off mediagx/geode TSC on 5510/5520 (me)
    | From information provided by Hiroshi MIURA
    * Massively clean up the AGP enable and bugfix it (Bjorn Helgaas)
    o Fix oops if you try to use the RW wq locks (Bob Miller)
    o Remove FPU usage in neomagic fb (Denis Kropp)
    o Merge IBM JFS (Steve Best, Dave Kleikamp,
    Barry Arndt, Christoph Hellwig, ..)
    * Updated sis frame buffer driver (Thomas Winischhofer)

    Linux 2.4.18pre9-ac3
    * Clean up various macros and misuse of ; (Timothy Ball)
    * Correct procfs locking fixup (Al Viro)
    o Speed up ext2/ext3 synchronous mounts (Andrew Morton)
    * Update IDE DMA blacklist (Jonathan Kamens)
    o Update to XFree86 DRM 4.2 (compatible to 4.1) (Rik Faith,
    and adds I830 DRM Jeff Hartmann,
    Keith Whitwell,
    Abraham vd Merwe
    and others)
    * IBM Lanstreamer updates (Mike Phillips)
    * Fix acct rlimit problem (I hope) (me)
    | Problem noted by Ian Allen
    o Automatically set file limits based on mem size (Andi Kleen)
    * Correct scsi reservation conflict handling (James Bottomley)
    and add the scsi reset api code
    o Add further kernel docs (me)
    o Merge to rmap-12e (Rik van Riel and co)
    |merge patch from Nick Orlov
    * Small fix to the eata driver update (Dario Ballabio)

    Linux 2.4.18pre9-ac2
    * Nat Semi now use their own ident on the Geode (Hiroshi Miura)
    * Put #error in two files that need FPU fixups (me)
    * Correct a specific mmap return to match posix (Christopher Yeoh)
    * Add Eepro100/VE ident (Hanno Boeck)
    * Add provides for DRM to the kernel make rpm (Alexander Hoogerhuis)
    * Fix a problem where vm86 irq releasing could be (Stas Sergeev)
    * EATA and U14/34F driver updates (Dario Ballabio)
    * Handle EMC storage arrays that report SCSI-2 (Kurt Garloff)
    but want REPORT_LUNs
    * Update README, defconfig, remove autogen files (Niels Jensen)
    o Add AFAVLAB PCI serial support (Harald Welte)
    * Fix incorrect resource free in eexpress (Gianluca Anzolin)
    o Variable size rawio optimisations (Badari Pulavarty)
    * Add AT's compatible 8139 cardbus chip (Go Taniguchi)
    o Fix crash with newest hpt ide chips (Arjan van de Ven)
    * Fix tiny SMP race in pid selection (Erik Hendriks)
    o Hopefully fix pnpbios crash caused by early (me)
    kernel_thread creation

    Linux 2.4.18pre9-ac1
    o Initial merge of DVD card driver (Christian Wolff,Marcus Metzler)
    | This is just an initial testing piece. DVB needs merging
    | properly and this is only a first bit of testing
    * Random number generator support for AMD768 (me)
    * Add AMD768 to i810 driver pci ident list (me)
    o Initial AMD768 power management work (me)
    | Unfinished pending some docs clarifications
    * Fix bugbuf mishandling for modular es1370 (me)
    * Fix up i2o readl abuse, post_wait race, and (me, Arjan van de Ven)
    some deadlock cases
    * Added cpu_relax to yam driver (me)
    * Fixup AMD762 if the BIOS apparently got it wrong(me)
    (eg ASUS boards)
    * MP1.4 alignment fixup
    * pcwd cleanup, backport of fixes from 2.5 (Rob Radez)
    * Add support for more Moxa cards to mxser (Damian Wrobel)
    * Add remaining missing MODULE_LICENSE tags (Hubert Mantel)
    * Fix floppy reservation ranges (Anton Altaparmakov)
    * Fix max file size setup (Andi Kleen)

    Linux 2.4.18pre7-ac3
    o Fix a wrong error return in the megaraid driver (Arjan van de Ven)
    * FreeVXFS update (Christoph Hellwig)
    * Qnxfs update (Anders Larsen)
    o Fix non compile with PCI=n (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix DRM 4.0 non compile in i810 (me)
    * Drop out now dead CLONE thread/parent fixup (Dave McCracken)
    * Make NetROM incoming frame check stricter (Tomi Manninen)
    * Use sock_orphan in AX.25/NetROM (Jeroen PE1RXQ)
    * Pegasus update (Petko Manolov)
    o Make reparent_to_init and exec_usermodehelper (Andrew Morton)
    use set_user, fix a tiny set_user SMP race
    * Mark framebuffer mappings VM_IO (Andrew Morton)
    o Neomagic frame buffer driver (Denis Kropp)
    - Needs FPU code fixing before it can be merged
    * Hyperthreading awareness for MTRR driver
    * Correct NR_IRQ with no apic support (Brian Gerst)
    * Fix missing includes in sound drivers (Michal Jaegermann)

    Linux 2.4.18pre7-ac2
    * i810 audio driver update (Doug Ledford)
    * Early ioremap for x86 specific code (Mikael Pettersson)
    | This is needed to do things like apic/dmi detect early enough
    * Pentium IV APIC/NMI watchdog (Mikael Pettersson)
    * Add C1MRX support to sonypi driver (Junichi Morita)
    * Fix "make rpm" with two '-' in extraversion (Gerald Britton)
    * Fix aacraid hang/irq storm on i960 boards (Chris Pascoe)
    * Fix isdn audio compiler behaviour dependancy (Urs Thuermann)
    * YAM driver fixes (Jean-Paul Roubelat)
    * ROSE protocol stack update/fixes (Jean-Paul Roubelat)
    * Fix UFS/CDROM oops (Zwane Mwaikambo)
    * Fix nm256 hang on Dell Latitude (origin unknown)
    | Please test this tree with other NM256 based boxes and check
    | those still work...
    o Merge PnPBIOS patch (Thomas Hood, David Hinds, Tom Lees,
    Christian Schmidt, ..)
    * Merge new sis frame buffer drivers (Thomas Winischhofer)
    * cs46xx oops fix (Mike Gorse)
    * Fix a second cs46xx bug related to this (me)
    * Fix acpitable oopses on boot and other problems (James Cleverdon)
    o Fix io port type on the hpt366 driver (Pete Popov)
    * Updated matrox drivers (Petr Vandrovec)
    * IPchains fixes needed for 2.4.18pre7
    + IDE config text updates for the IDE patches (Anton Altaparmakov)
    * Merge the first bits of ZV support (Marcus Metzler)
    * Add initial ZV support to yenta socket driver (me)
    for TI cards
    * Fix pirq routing on the CS5530 (me)
    | Finally the palmax pcmcia/cardbus works properly

    Linux 2.4.18pre7-ac1
    o Merge with 2.4.18pre7 (Arjan van de Ven)
    | + some quota fixups redone by me
    | several 18pre7 netfilter bugs left unfixed for now
    o Rmap-12a (Rik van Riel and co)

    Linux 2.4.18pre3-ac2

    * Re-merge the IDE patches (Andre Hedrick and co)
    * Fix check/request region in ali_ircc and lowcomx(Steven Walter)
    com90xx, sealevel, sb1000
    * Remove unused message from 6pack driver (Adrian Bunk)
    * Fix unused variable warning in i60scsi (Adrian Bunk)
    * Fix off by one floppy oops (Keith Owens)
    * Fix i2o_config use of undefined C (Andreas Dilger)
    * Fix fdomain scsi oopses (Per Larsson)
    * Fix sf16fmi hang on boot (me)
    o Add bridge resources to the resource tree (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    * Fix iphase ATM oops on close in on case (Till Immanuel Patzschke)
    * Enable OOSTORE on winchip processors (Dave Jones, me)
    | Worth about 10-20% performance
    * Code Page 1250 support (Petr Titera)
    * Fix sdla and hpfs doc typos (Sven Vermeulen)
    o Document /proc/stat (Sven Heinicke)
    * Update cs4281 drivers (Tom Woller)
    | Fixes xmms stutter, remove wrapper code
    | handle tosh boxes, allow record device change
    | trigger wakeups on ioctl triggered changes
    +/o/X Fix locking of file struct stuff found by ibm (Dipankar Sarma)
    o Use spin_lock_init in serial.c (Dave Miller)
    * Fix AF_UNIX shutdown bug (Dave Miller)

    Linux 2.4.18pre3-ac1

    o 32bit uid quota
    o rmap-11b VM (Rik van Riel,
    William Irwin etc)
    * Make scsi printer visible (Stefan Wieseckel)
    * Report Hercules Fortissimo card (Minya Sorakinu)
    * Fix O_NDELAY close mishandling on the following (me)
    sound cards: cmpci, cs46xx, es1370, es1371,
    esssolo1, sonicvibes
    * tdfx pixclock handling fix (Jurriaan)
    + Fix mishandling of file system size limiting (Andrea Arcangeli)
    * generic_serial cleanups (Rasmus Andersen)
    o serial.c locking fixes for SMP - move from cli (Kees)
    * Truncate fixes from old -ac tree (Andrew Morton)
    * Hopefully fix the i2o oops (me)
    | Not the right fix but it'll do till I rewrite this
    * Fix non blocking tty blocking bug (Peter Benie)
    o IRQ routing workaround for problem HP laptops (Cory Bell)
    * Fix the rcpci driver (Pete Popov)
    * Fix documentation of aedsp location (Adrian Bunk)
    * Fix the worst of the APM ate my cpu problems (Andreas Steinmetz)
    * Correct icmp documentation (Pierre Lombard)
    * Multiple mxser crash on boot fix (Stephan von Krawczynski)
    o ldm header fix (Anton Altaparmakov)
    * Fix unchecked kmalloc in i2c_proc (Ragnar Hojland Espinosa)
    * Fix unchecked kmalloc in airo_cs (Ragnar Hojland Espinosa)
    * Fix unchecked kmalloc in btaudio (Ragnar Hojland Espinosa)
    * Fix unchecked kmalloc in qnx4/inode.c (Ragnar Hojland Espinosa)
    * Disable DRM4.1 GMX2000 driver (4.0 required) (me)
    * Fix sb16 lower speed limit bug (Jori Liesenborgs)
    * Fix compilation of orinoco driver (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    * ISAPnP init fix (Chris Rankin)
    o Export release_console_sem (Andrew Morton)
    * Output nat crash fix (Rusty Russell)
    * Fix PLIP (Niels Jensen)
    * Natsemi driver hang fix (Manfred Spraul)
    * Add mono/stereo reporting to gemtek pci radio (Jonathan Hudson)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.086 / U:323.740 seconds]