SubjectRe: alternative linux configurator prototype v0.2
Neat.
I would appreciate somewhat more readability, though. It's not very
simple to figure out in which state an option is (Y/N/M) if it's not focused.
Maybe put the selected variant before the option name:
+ Networking options
+ Packet socket
| <M> Netlink device emulation
| <N> Network packet filtering ...

Besides, i think your selection of qt as gui platform is not making you
many friends, though greatly speeded up the development.

-alex

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 02:05:18PM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote:
>
> > At http://www.xs4all.nl/~zippel/lc.tar.gz you can find a prototype for a
> > new linux configurator (see the included README for build/use
> > information). It has reached a point, where it's becoming usable and I
> > need some feedback on how/if to continue.
>
> There is a new version at http://www.xs4all.nl/~zippel/lc/lc-0.2.tar.gz,
> this version also works with qt2.x.
> So far I hadn't very much feedback. What's up? Is everyone suddenly
> completely happy with cml2? Now is your chance to evaluate the
> alternatives or does this require too much work before you can start
> flaming?
>
> bye, Roman
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.316 / U:0.824 seconds]