SubjectRe: Bitkeeper licence issues
Theodore Tso wrote:

> (I love to really piss off Silly Valley types by pointing this out. :-)

I bet you did. :-)

> Best of all, I don't have to live out in the middle of nowhere (the

This is also true. It wasn't called wild west for no reason.

> Boston Symphony, lots of amateur/semi-professional/professional
> theater productions, etc.), and there are lots of smart people to

Isn't it sad - when i say theater people think about movie theater.
I have hard time explaining what the hell is the difference and why
it could be nice to have such things around...
<sigh>

Petko

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans