SubjectRe: Bitkeeper licence issues
Hi!

> The only
> thing we did wrong was to forget the diff/patch man pages which include
> the GPL in our binary distribution. We'll fix that. You are
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you said that 2 mails ago (instead of telling me to go away), I
would not be wasting your time. [Oh and you should also put that ftp
pointer in the docs, so it is easy to find. GPL requires that...]

> Pavel, the problem here is your fundamental distrust.

By giving me binary-only installer you ask me to trust you. You ask me
to trust you without good reason [it only generates .tar.gz and
shellscript, why should it be binary? Was not shar designed to handle
that?], and that's pretty suspect.

Pavel
--
Casualities in World Trade Center: ~3k dead inside the building,
cryptography in U.S.A. and free speech in Czech Republic.