    SubjectRe: Bitkeeper licence issues

    > The only
    > thing we did wrong was to forget the diff/patch man pages which include
    > the GPL in our binary distribution. We'll fix that. You are

    If you said that 2 mails ago (instead of telling me to go away), I
    would not be wasting your time. [Oh and you should also put that ftp
    pointer in the docs, so it is easy to find. GPL requires that...]

    > Pavel, the problem here is your fundamental distrust.

    By giving me binary-only installer you ask me to trust you. You ask me
    to trust you without good reason [it only generates .tar.gz and
    shellscript, why should it be binary? Was not shar designed to handle
    that?], and that's pretty suspect.

    Casualities in World Trade Center: ~3k dead inside the building,
    cryptography in U.S.A. and free speech in Czech Republic.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.020 / U:14.808 seconds]