SubjectRe: [patch] My AMD IDE driver, v2.7
Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 05:43:17PM +0100, Martin Dalecki wrote:
>
>>Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

>>>We may want to compare your original timings to what ide-timing.[ch]
>>>will compute ...
>>>
>>Unfortunately there is no chance. I have abondony this board quite
>>happy a long time ago... It was an 486 and I don't keep old
>>shread around. Sorry I just don't have it at hand anylonger.
>>

> You may happen to have the numbers, though - that should be enough.
>
> Btw, I have a CMD640B based PCI card lying around here, but never
> managed to get it generate any interrupts, though the rest seems to be
> working.

I remember that I have found them in some readme attached to the
original dos drivers from CMD. Maybe it's still availabe on the net but
really I don't have it anylongeranywhere archieved. And BTW.> The CMD640B was
the variant which wasn't physically broken, as the CMD640 which had
improper bus termination of the secondary channel.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:1.285 / U:0.016 seconds]