SubjectRe: Kernel Panics on IDE Initialization
I have verified that it is indeed the HighPoint IDE that it's getting hung
up on. I simply disabled it in the BIOS and it booted just fine. Any
ideas on a fix though would still be appreciated. I will test this out on
the ABIT board also since it has a HighPoint on board also.

thanks,
Kris

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Oh I already have the skinny and working on it.
> I still have the touch!
>
> Also I have a sponsor for the 374 code so now to find somebody for the 372
> and the variations it shows up in :-/
>
> Cheers,
>

> On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Alan Cox wrote:
>
> > > I have word that it's the HighPoint controller's fault. I will verify
> > > this myself and let you know.
> >
> > Ok
> > -
> >

> Andre Hedrick
> Linux Disk Certification Project Linux ATA Development

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.037 / U:4.068 seconds]