SubjectRe: queue_nr_requests needs to be selective

We are going to sleep a lot in __get_request_wait(). This
means the write queue has no free request blocks. We are mostly writing
to the adapter in this test case, and the data we are writing
is already in order when it's posted.

We are also posting via submit_bh() so you should trace
that path. I am seeing 22,000+ buffer heads posted concurrently
on each 3Ware card of 4K each with this application
on the patch for 2.4.19-pre2. I will post the actual data
for you. Stand by.

These 3Ware cards are incredible.

Jeff