    SubjectRe: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4
    Date
    On Saturday 09 February 2002 12:32 am, Andrew Morton wrote:
    > Larry McVoy wrote:
    > > For one, he seems to like that model,
    >
    > Well I don't. I'd like to see as many kernel changes as possible
    > sent to this mailing list, as unified diffs, with an explanation.

    I personally hope one of the patchbot projects (patches-only lists,
    filtered/moderated) gets mature enough to use soon.

    Optimizing the bandwidth of Linus and optimizing for the rest of the
    developer community are two seperate problems which may require two seperate
    toolchains. Posting a patch to the list already isn't enough to get it to
    Linus. Hasn't been for a while...

    Rob

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.020 / U:30.152 seconds]