SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] kernelconf-0.1.2

> Therefore my intention was to point you in the direction of
> an although incomplete implementation of a CML2 compiler
> written in C.
> This could give you the possibility to use the well documented
> and by several people already accepted CML2 language, but at the
> same time you had the flexibility to create your own front-end.

Sorry, but I cannot understand, if a new text parser is going to be
written. I tried to compare a parser, written by my self in C and
in lex+yacc. The second was 4 times quicker and 4 times easier to write,
so can I repeat the question:

how syntax is parsed ?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.065 / U:0.224 seconds]