SubjectRe: Big file support (emperical evidence)
I agree -- and I was actually surprised.  On Tuesday I wrote
a script that created some huge files on an ext3 filesystem, expecting
it to die at 2GB, but it didn't die until I passed 8GB (and filled
the partition). (( redhat 7.2 ))

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426 samuel@bcgreen.com
http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/