SubjectRe: BCM5700 Gbit driver in 2.2.xx kernel

Probably John Eskes is the just messenger. These silly and huge signatures are
crawling all over the place. Just the other day people in my previous job, a practical
and feet on ground middle size company, were told by a marketing guy (i don't have
a better description of what he does) to use one, apparently to look like a
"corporation" of some sort to customers, never mind the fact they don't have any
policy whatsoever on email and internet usage. But i digress. In this case it seems to
be the Dutch police. If they didn't have internal policies, who would have? :)

/Pedro

On 22 Feb 2002 at 2:46, David S. Miller wrote:

> From: John Eskes <john.eskes@npol.politie.nl>
> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:41:40 +0100
>
> Disclaimer:
> The information contained in this E-mail and its attachments is
> confidential and may be legally privileged.
>
> I am going to block postings from you to these lists if you cannot
> make postings without including this rude 20 line disclaimer. - To
> unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
> in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo
> info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the
> FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.042 / U:1.232 seconds]