SubjectRe: Linux 2.4 bitkeeper repository
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> the Linux 2.4 repository at linux.bkbbits.net is orphaned short after
> it got created. Ist there any chance we could see continguous checkins
> for it?
>
> I think it might be a good idea to get it automatically checked in once
> Marcelo uploads a new (pre-) patch as part of the kernel.org
> notification procedure (is this possible, Peter?).
>
> If there is no way to automate it I would volunteer to do the checkins,
> but for that I'd need write permissions to the repository.

I've got a script here which pretty much automates the
checkins of incremental patches, it should be trivial
for Peter to call that from his script that creates the
incremental diffs.

regards,

Rik
--
"Linux holds advantages over the single-vendor commercial OS"
-- Microsoft's "Competing with Linux" document