    SubjectRe: Linux 2.4 bitkeeper repository
    On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 04:06:57PM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
    > Hi Larry & Peter,
    > the Linux 2.4 repository at is orphaned short after
    > it got created. Ist there any chance we could see continguous checkins
    > for it?
    > I think it might be a good idea to get it automatically checked in once
    > Marcelo uploads a new (pre-) patch as part of the
    > notification procedure (is this possible, Peter?).
    > If there is no way to automate it I would volunteer to do the checkins,
    > but for that I'd need write permissions to the repository.

    I need to extract Linus' toolkit from him and integrate it into a BK
    release so you can do those nice patch imports he does. Linus? Can
    you push your stuff to bitmover, I still don't have a working account
    Larry McVoy lm at

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.044 / U:1.064 seconds]