    > I think I am stumbling over semantics... I know you can turn on needed
    > stuff when you say "I want CONFIG_USB_HID",
    > but "I want this feature, turn on everything I need" sounded to me more
    > like autoconfigurator-type stuff, which is guessing at best.

    To stick with that example: CML1 knows (and tools could use that) that
    CONFIG_USB_HID needs CONFIG_INPUT. But CML1 doesn't know that you also
    need at a host controller driver (CONFIG_USB_UHCI for example). And
    even if the config tool would know, it still wouldn't be able to pick
    the correct one ...

    #define ENOCLUE 125 /* userland programmer induced race condition */

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.021 / U:7.340 seconds]