SubjectRe: sys & legacy buses plus interrupt controller and IDE support
Hi!

> > Here it goes. For now I only put one device on each bus (sys &
> > legacy), but I'll quickly expand it once merged. Please apply,
>
> please take a quick look at attached patch. It's your patch with
> minor modification, hwif->pci_dev used as parent for ide interface.

Looks good...

> I made it because it was strange to see HPT370 IDE interface
> under legacy bus :))

Are you sure? I mean, that device is southbridge-integrated? Are you
sure it is really on PCI? Does it use PCI interrupt?

Anyway, it is probably less confusing to put the device onto PCI,
because people expect it there, and it was simple enough change. I'll
merge in into my local tree.

Thanx,
Pavel
--
Casualities in World Trade Center: ~3k dead inside the building,
cryptography in U.S.A. and free speech in Czech Republic.