SubjectRe: choice Help Sections
Date

ben@benpharr.com said:
> Has anyone else noticed the availability of only one help section in
> "choice" blocks when using make menuconfig (and others maybe?)?

> The best example of this is selection of "Processor family". No matter
> which option is highlighted when Help is selected, it always gives the
> help for CONFIG_M386.

AFAIK the help text for choice entries has _always_ been implemented the
way you observed - a single entry with the name of the first choice, which
helps you decide what to choose - not individual entries for each possible
choice.

It looks like the current Configure.help is broken. I suggest you submit
patches to correct it.

--
dwmw2