SubjectRe: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4
Once upon a time, Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com> said:
>The fundamental issue that I think I (or any human, for that matter)
>work best with just a few (on the order of ten) closer contacts, and
>that I want people to "network" more is pretty independent of BK or not.

What we need is an "Oracle of Linus" like the "Oracle of Bacon" (aka the
"Kevin Bacon" game). Alan Cox (along with a few others) has a Linus
number of 1 for example. Now the tree just need to be defined better,
so developers can know their Linus number and know the best path for
them to submit patches.

Just a suggestion from a humble user (with a Bacon number of 1 :-) ).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>