SubjectRe: [Fwd: Re: Indention - why spaces?]
> Larry, you can save yourself a lot of trouble, time and money: Create an
> indent configuration file and tell your people to use it. That is
> exactly why indent was written many years ago.

Indent is fine as a first pass, it doesn't handle everything properly.
If it did, I think I would have figured it out by now. And no, I'm
not going to go fix indent, I looked at the problems and the fixes
and decided to pass. Some of them just aren't worth fixing in
indent.

Besides, I really don't believe in giving people crutches, I believe
in teaching them what it is I want and why. That tends to stick.
--
---