    SubjectRe: How much we can trust packet timestamping
    On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 13:01, wrote:
    > Anybody know about a Linux driver that supports doing IRQ raise time
    > sampling? any doc/pointer/suggestion would be greatly appreciated

    Caederus has engineers who did the ISA bus hardware that led to the
    SIOCGSTAMP facility in the first place (then the tcpdump type folks
    decided it was really rather cool so it went generic anyway)

    I don't know if anyone is doing this in the PCI bus world

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.029 / U:49.208 seconds]