SubjectMotorcycle Parts
Date
Dear Sir,

Qiangtai Motor Parts Co.LTD(Powert Motor Parts Co.LTD) was found in 1989, it's now a top leading manufacturing company group on motorcycle parts, with over 18600 square meters construction, and hundreds of employees,including thirties senior technicians and engineers. Our company owns advanced production equipments and perfect testing facilities. Its management is excellent and has been approved by ISO9001.

Now, its products have developed to many areas,the main products cover many areas as:
(1) front & rear shock absorbers,
(2) speedometers,
(3) handle switches,
(4) brake series,
(5) back mirrors,
(6) accessories as carrier boxes,
(7) safety locks, etc.

For the advantage on the term of high quality,reasonable price, excellent credit and service , it has been one of the essential suppliers for some few Chinese famous motorcycle assembly companies. And recent years our products also gained high reputation on the market abroad for its excellent achievements.
All our staff believe,quality has no crest,but better. We sincerely welcome all the clients and customers to contact us to do business under any style. Let's create a mutual bright future!

Qiangtai Motor Parts Co.Ltd.
TEL:0086-577-85301589
FAX:0086-577-85303588
URL:www.mpkingdom.com
EMAIL: sale@mpkingdom.com
ADDRESS:29# Suifeng Industrial Zone
Xianyan Wenzhou Zhejiang China 325062

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.029 / U:0.676 seconds]