SubjectSize limitation for the module
Hi All,

I have a kernel module which is a huge one. Around 1.5
MB. Is there any known problems in having a such a big
module.

The problem is after inserting the module, the box
freezes after some time. Some times it crashes.I
analyzed the oops message, but it does'nt make much
sense, since the trace leads me to some other kernel
code. So it looks like my module is corrupting the
memory , which leads to this crash.Appreciate if
someone can send me a link to fix these types of
problems. Also is there any tool which can do a
memwatch on the kernel space.

Thanks,
lnxuser2002.