    SubjectRe: Kconfig (qt) -> Gconfig (gtk)
    * Nero (neroz@iinet.net.au) wrote:
    > Romain Lievin wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >I noticed there is a new configuration tool (Kconfig) written in qt
    > >for replacing the current one written in tcl/tk (Xconfig).
    > >
    > >Is there any plan to develop a similar configuration tool in GTK+
    > >(Gconfig) ?
    > >I will be interested in writing a such one...
    > >
    > >roms
    >
    > Yes please :)
    > GTK+ is probably the most common (decent) toolkit out there - nearly any
    > system with X has it installed, from what I've seen.

    Oh please....
    Wouldn't it be more helpful to iron the (few) small glitches out of the
    qt based one than write a new one just because you don't happen to like
    the library?
    Dave
    ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
    / Dr. David Alan Gilbert | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy \
    \ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM, SPARC and HP-PA | In Hex /

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans