SubjectRe: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.
> Requestors and anyone with an account can add a list to 'cc' field,
> so updates will get to the list. As for gatewaying from lists to
> Bugzilla, I _strongly_ oppose it, and I hope DaveM would support me.
> It's a door for spam and nothing else. If you have no IP connectivity
> and read your linux-kernel with FIDO gateway and GoldED, use normal
> ways of cooperating with maintainers. Bugzilla is complimentary,
> not mandatory.

Agreed - cc'ing lkml is just going to piss people off.

Possibly we could create a tree hierarchy of email aliases for people
who want to watch certain categories at some point in the future, then
people can opt-in as they please.

M.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans