    SubjectRe: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.
    > Requestors and anyone with an account can add a list to 'cc' field,
    > so updates will get to the list. As for gatewaying from lists to
    > Bugzilla, I _strongly_ oppose it, and I hope DaveM would support me.
    > It's a door for spam and nothing else. If you have no IP connectivity
    > and read your linux-kernel with FIDO gateway and GoldED, use normal
    > ways of cooperating with maintainers. Bugzilla is complimentary,
    > not mandatory.

    Agreed - cc'ing lkml is just going to piss people off.

    Possibly we could create a tree hierarchy of email aliases for people
    who want to watch certain categories at some point in the future, then
    people can opt-in as they please.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:0.031 / U:29.660 seconds]