    SubjectBugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.
    The bugzilla database we proposed earlier is now available for
    use, hosted by OSDL.

    http://bugme.osdl.org

    Feel free to go ahead and create yourself an account, and log
    bugs in there. This is only for 2.5 bugs currently, and the main
    intent is to help us drive 2.5 into a timely and stable 2.6 (or 3.0).

    Please let me or the supplied mailto URLs know of any problems you
    encounter, but please be patient with any inital teething problems
    and don't tell slashdot just yet ;-) Apologies for this not being
    ready quite at Halloween ... and there's not much data in there
    right now, but we'll keep feeding it over the coming few days,
    including importing Thomas Molina's list of bugs.

    The categories probably need some more work, they'll evolve as
    bugs get logged. The reason I own huge numbers of subsystems is
    not just because I'm a derranged megalomaniac, it's more to do
    with the fact that I don't have other people available with
    accounts created to own them. Brave volunteers who've created an
    account would be most welcome, ideally the code maintainers for
    those subsystems, but other people familiar with those areas would
    be a great substitute. ;-)

    M.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:31    [W:4.181 / U:0.000 seconds]