    Subjectmd on shared storage
    Here's a question for all those out there that are smarter than me(so I
    guess that's most of you then :) I looked around (google, kernel source,
    etc.) trying to find the answer, but came up with nothing.

    Does the MD driver work with shared storage? I would also be interested to
    know if the new DM driver works with shared storage(though I must admit I
    didn't really try to answer this one myself, just hoping somebody will

    I ask because I seem to be having some strange problems with an md device on
    shared storage(Qlogic FC controllers). The qlogic drivers spit out messages
    for about 20-60 lines then the machines lock up. So the drivers were my
    first suspicion, but they were working okay before. So I went back and got
    rid of the md device and now everything is working again. Anybody got any

    My logic says that it should work fine with shared storage, but my recent
    experience says my logic is wrong.

    --Brian Jackson

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.029 / U:50.800 seconds]