SubjectRe: Where's the documentation for Kconfig?

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Russell King wrote:

> Is there a tool to convert _a_ to a Kconfig? lkcc doesn't
> seem to do it - it wants to do thw hole lot, which isn't very useful
> when you've got half a tree that's converted and many files
> that contain updates that aren't in Kconfig.

You could put it into arch/tmp/ and do 'lkcc tmp'.
But converting the whole tree is the prefered solution, because lkcc needs
all the type information of every symbol used in the config file to do a
good job. The easiest solution is probably to get the 2.5.44 patch from my
page, generate a diff to your converted 2.5.44 tree and apply this patch
to 2.5.45. If you send me a 2.5.44 patch of your tree, I can do it for

bye, Roman