SubjectRe: BK is *evil* corporate software
From
   From: Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 00:11:37 +0200

(as it stands you want $5000 for any bk-using developer inside
RedHat and SuSE).

Stop spreading crap and fud. I, and nobody else at Red Hat, give or
need to give Larry one dime to use BK for kernel work.

And to be honest, I get better support from Larry for *free* than
you'll most often get when paying some company for software support.
This is a fact. When was the last time you got a ring on your cell
phone 4 minutes after emailing a bug report to someone?

Larry isn't Microsoft, and whether you choose to recognize the
positive things he does for kernel development or not is your
decision.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.200 / U:0.332 seconds]