SubjectBK is *evil* corporate software [was Re: New BK License Problem?]
Hi!

> We're a business. We're a business which happens to be committed to
> helping the kernel team because we think that the kernel is vital to
> the world at large. Helping the kernel absolutely does not translate
> to helping people who happen to be our competitors. By your own

Stop lying. Your job is to make lots of money and you are using Linux
as cheap advertising. You are trying to make people pay *you* to do
kernel development (as it stands you want $5000 for any bk-using
developer inside RedHat and SuSE).

I hope your company dies ASAP and bitkeeper stops poisoning air here.

Pavel
--
When do you have heart between your knees?