SubjectRe: New BK License Problem?
On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Larry McVoy wrote:

> > People can grab the repository for use with CSSC from:
> >
> > ftp://nl.linux.org/pub/linux/bk2patch/
>
> Make sure you do a
> bk -r admin -Znone
> on that tree. We support gzipped repos, SCCS/CSSC don't.

Thanks for the advise, I'm running this command right now.

Does this need to be run every time I pull changes into the
tree or is it enough that I run it once ?

Now, with any vendor locking arguments out of the way the
various source control systems should be able to compete on
a level ground. If you (for random values of 'you') want
to put the Linux kernel source in another source control
system and/or you develop another source control system, you
won't need bitkeeper in order to do so ...

I won't be holding my breath for a better tool than bitkeeper,
though ... it'll probably be quite a while for the other source
control tools to come close to the functionality I'm using on
a daily basis ;)

regards,

Rik

Spamtraps of the month: september@surriel.com trac@trac.org