SubjectRe: New BK License Problem?
On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Larry McVoy wrote:

> If we decided to GPL it, I don't see how it would make sense for us
> to do so for any reasonable price.

Not only that, but GPLing bitkeeper while you still have a large
TODO list seems like a bad thing for the software.

Once the TODO list has shrunk to zero and the whole bitkeeper
team wants to move on to new and exciting things, maybe then it
might make sense to GPL bitkeeper ...

Rik

Spamtraps of the month: september@surriel.com trac@trac.org