SubjectRe: New BK License Problem?
> > Distributions do not *SELL* CVS, they distribute CVS.
> Of course they sell CVS. I give them money, they give me a CD, that CD
> has CVS on it.

That's your opinion. That's not our opinion.

> Yeah I understand what your intent is and I'm not flaming you. I have a
> problem with the wording in that claus. Unfortunately you're not a
> lawyer so your stated intent means little, it's the language in the
> license that has meaning.

We're not changing the wording in the license just because you have a
problem with it. Unless some lawyer wants to explain to me why this
wording doesn't do what I want it to do, and unless I actually believe
they are operating in the best interests of BitMover, the language
stands as it is.

Unless you are competing with us you have no reason to be worried.
Larry McVoy lm at