    SubjectRe: Linux 2.5.44-ac5
    On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Sam Ravnborg wrote:

    > The only difference between the PCMIA version and the normal one is
    > small details with respect to interrupts.
    > I wonder if that could be configured during startup of the driver, hereby
    > selecting between normal or PCMIA version.
    > But i have never written a Linux driver so my knowledge in this area is
    > too low to judge.

    The thing to avoid is a "configure" which fails if there are both PCI and
    PCMCIA devices which use the same driver. I don't know if that's possible
    here, I'm simply sharing the caveat in case you move forward with any

    bill davidsen <>
    CTO, TMR Associates, Inc

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.017 / U:6.048 seconds]