    SubjectRe: Abbott and Costello meet Crunch Time -- Penultimate 2.5 merge candidate list.
    On Monday 28 October 2002 04:29, Andrew Walrond wrote:
    > A concise and very useful summary of upcoming/potential features, not
    > only for you kernel hackers but also for people using linux and trying
    > to keep half an eye on whats brewing...
    > I wish something like this was available all the time and not just in
    > the run-up to a freeze
    > Andrew

    Ordinarily there's Guillaume's 2.5 status list
    (, and you might be able to bug Rusty into
    doing something like this on a more regular basis, since he seems inclined.

    -- - Terry Pratchett, Eric Raymond, Pete Abrams, Illiad,
    CmdrTaco, liquid nitrogen ice cream, and caffienated jello. Well why not?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.019 / U:4.776 seconds]