SubjectRe: Abbott and Costello meet Crunch Time -- Penultimate 2.5 merge candidate list.
Date
On Monday 28 October 2002 04:29, Andrew Walrond wrote:
> A concise and very useful summary of upcoming/potential features, not
> only for you kernel hackers but also for people using linux and trying
> to keep half an eye on whats brewing...
>
> I wish something like this was available all the time and not just in
> the run-up to a freeze
>
> Andrew

Thanks.

Ordinarily there's Guillaume's 2.5 status list
(http://kernelnewbies.org/status), and you might be able to bug Rusty into
doing something like this on a more regular basis, since he seems inclined.

Rob

--
http://penguicon.sf.net - Terry Pratchett, Eric Raymond, Pete Abrams, Illiad,
CmdrTaco, liquid nitrogen ice cream, and caffienated jello. Well why not?