SubjectDrivers - 2.5 side project - Do you fix random ancient drivers for money ?
One thing that is obvious is that there are going to be a reasonable
number of broken drivers for weird, ancient or otherwise unsupportable
pieces of hardware.

As a little side project I'd like to compile a list of people who
actually do commercial support for such random weird devices so when
people actually want to pay to fix some strange 8bit ISA device they
know where to go, and then stick it on the web referenced by such
drivers.

I've no idea if it will ever get used by anyone but the experiment seems
worth trying. So if you do - let me know.

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.103 / U:0.084 seconds]