SubjectRe: Son of crunch time: the list v1.2.
On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Rob Landley wrote:
|>> I would personally _love_ to see this merged, but I think it's 2.7.x
|>> material given the recent comments (unless they get fixed up)
|>T minus 6 days, and counting... :)

We've incorporated the majority of Christoph's requests, along
with changes requested by a few other developers. We'll post the
next set later tonight after testing a few SMP/UP/IDE/SCSI crashes
with all of the changes.

There are a couple of things that we didn't change due to the
nature of the project, which I'll first discuss with Christoph
off-line to avoid going down a big rathole. :) Suffice it to
say that we incorporated almost everything he asked for.

We'll make this deadline.