    Subject[OT] Re: Bitkeeper outrage, old and new
    >It is NOT the same as claiming a criminal/immoral/unethical act - you
    >still want me to produce software - you just want me to do it for free.

    I think RMS has made this clear a number of times. He doesn't expect
    programmers to produce software for free, he expects them to produce software
    that the end user can easily modify for their own applications, without legal
    or technical hassles.

    He's happy for them to be paid for this work.
    --
    Performance is impersonal yet intimate.
    http://www.hacksaw.org -- http://www.privatecircus.com -- KB1FVD