    Subject[rfc][patch] DriverFS Topology + per-node (NUMA) meminfo
    Good afternoon,
    Here's I've been sitting on a bit too long. This patch adds Topology
    information to driverfs, and adds a meminfo file to each node's
    directory which contains: <drum roll> that nodes memory info!
    Pat, I got rid of the per-arch callbacks, since they weren't doing
    anything even remotely useful yet, and they bloated the patch even
    further. I left in the arch_info pointers so we can put the arch
    specific callbacks back in if anyone wants... I've also rolled Martin's
    /proc/meminfo.numa patch into this.
    BTW, I have a patch that will changes the usage of 'int numnodes' into
    the more generic 'num_online_nodes()' and 'node_set_online()' calls.
    I'll be sending that patch momentarily also.
    As always: comment, question, and flame away!

    Cheers!

    -Matt

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.047 / U:30.204 seconds]