    SubjectRe: Listmaster request: Blacklist
    On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:57:21PM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:
    > Hi,
    > On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
    > > I've adjusted my procmail filters now, still people using web archives
    > > suffer from Richard's ignorance of the technical charta, his bad
    > > trolling and offending everyone on the list. As his previous posts
    > > have been of a similar "quality" I'd like to request blacklisting him
    > > from the vger list.
    > That's of course also a way to deal with different opinions. :-(
    > The whole thread was offtopic from the very beginning, but only RMS is
    > disallowed to state his opinion.
    > Requesting censorship like this is highly disgusting.

    Well, _he_ started that thread, and the only posts to his list ever
    where to start such threads. People need to get the difference between
    a technical list and a gnu discussion list. If he ever wants to post
    a useful patch instead of just rants I'm sure everyone will welcome
    him here.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.038 / U:45.692 seconds]