SubjectRe: Listmaster request: Blacklist
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:57:21PM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
> On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > I've adjusted my procmail filters now, still people using web archives
> > suffer from Richard's ignorance of the technical charta, his bad
> > trolling and offending everyone on the list. As his previous posts
> > have been of a similar "quality" I'd like to request blacklisting him
> > from the vger list.
> That's of course also a way to deal with different opinions. :-(
> The whole thread was offtopic from the very beginning, but only RMS is
> disallowed to state his opinion.
> Requesting censorship like this is highly disgusting.

Well, _he_ started that thread, and the only posts to his list ever
where to start such threads. People need to get the difference between
a technical list and a gnu discussion list. If he ever wants to post
a useful patch instead of just rants I'm sure everyone will welcome
him here.