SubjectRe: Bitkeeper outrage, old and new

> Obviously you can't read. I have no beef with RMS, it's just that his rants
> are off topic, thus the feeble, yet humerous attempt (borrowed from Rik) to
> curb the inevitable flurry of replies.

I disagree with your statement that his rants are off topic. Unless you
believe that the purpose of Linux isn't the advancement of Free software,
then debating the merits of using non-Free software in the development
process of a major cornerstone of the Free software movement is
fundamentally on topic.

It's really the pointless flames (things like disregarding someone's
argument because their consistent and vigilent in what they believe) that
are off topic.

This email, is also off topic for the lkml, which is why I'm not posting
to everyone on the list.

--Zac

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.133 / U:0.536 seconds]