SubjectRe: 2.5.43 disk repartitioning problems

Bill,

Hmm.

The disks I'm working with aren't mounted and are not being used for
swap. There are no applications holding any partitions open.
At the time I'm modifying a disk's partition tables, there are no users
of any partitions on that disk.

I experimented removing and adding partitions in 2.4.18, and repeating
those experiemnts in 2.5.43. The two versions of OS definately
behave differently.

Dave