SubjectRe: Evolution and 2.5.x
On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 15:41, Thomas Molina wrote:
> I've read this thread and I'm confused. Is this seen as a problem with
> Evolution, ORBit, or the 2.5 kernel? If it is seen as a possible kernel
> problem, I'll add it to my problem report status page and track it. If I
> track it, Eric Blade will get a weekly email asking whether he's still
> seeing the problem, at least until I'm told to drop it, or no one
> responds.

I'm fairly well confused, as well. I don't know if it's kernel, or
Evolution, or ORBit. The Evolution people don't seem to care all that
much - it's broken, it's a development kernel, they'll straighten it out
later. *shrug* I don't see much point to getting a weekly email about
it, if no one's working on the problem? I don't understand anywhere
near enough to look into it.

- Eric

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans