    SubjectRe: Evolution and 2.5.x
    On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 15:41, Thomas Molina wrote:
    > I've read this thread and I'm confused. Is this seen as a problem with
    > Evolution, ORBit, or the 2.5 kernel? If it is seen as a possible kernel
    > problem, I'll add it to my problem report status page and track it. If I
    > track it, Eric Blade will get a weekly email asking whether he's still
    > seeing the problem, at least until I'm told to drop it, or no one
    > responds.

    I'm fairly well confused, as well. I don't know if it's kernel, or
    Evolution, or ORBit. The Evolution people don't seem to care all that
    much - it's broken, it's a development kernel, they'll straighten it out
    later. *shrug* I don't see much point to getting a weekly email about
    it, if no one's working on the problem? I don't understand anywhere
    near enough to look into it.

    - Eric

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.018 / U:4.908 seconds]