    SubjectRe: Watchdog drivers
    Hi Matt,

    > I think this does it... Builds right on x86, all the drivers that are in
    > the tree right now...

    Ok, I compared your patches againts mine and they were almost identical. :-)
    After some more coding I have now a first set of patches to get everything
    moved and to add the missing watchdog drivers. Next patches will contain
    updates on the documentation and on each driver seperatly.

    The first patches are:
    Patch 1 : move of existing watchdog drivers in drivers/char/watchdog/
    Patch 2 : remove of 'old' watchdog drivers in drivers/char/
    Patch 3 : cleanup additional spaces in headers + addition of MODULE-info
    Patch 4 : C99 designated initializers for watchdog drivers
    Patch 5 : add extra watchdog drivers

    If you want to test them you can get them at the following URL: .

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.025 / U:6.028 seconds]