SubjectRe: Difficulties in interoperating with Windows
> for the purposes of interoperability surely that is final.  As the
> contract would have been between Microsoft UK and you (note I'm only
> discussing the UK and we don't have an equivalent of the DMCA here)

I would not perform such work in the united kingdom. Perform it in a free
country. Reverse engineering that might offend a large corporation in the UK
is only viable if you have five million pounds to hand, a law firm and a
year to kill.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans