    SubjectRe: Difficulties in interoperating with Windows
    > for the purposes of interoperability surely that is final.  As the
    > contract would have been between Microsoft UK and you (note I'm only
    > discussing the UK and we don't have an equivalent of the DMCA here)

    I would not perform such work in the united kingdom. Perform it in a free
    country. Reverse engineering that might offend a large corporation in the UK
    is only viable if you have five million pounds to hand, a law firm and a
    year to kill.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.019 / U:35.448 seconds]