SubjectRe: [RFC] klibc requirements
Thus spake Greg KH (
> > > - portable, runs on all platforms that the kernel currently
> > > works on, but doesn't have to run on any non-Linux based OS.
> You didn't address this. What are the future plans of porting dietLibc
> to the platforms that are not currently supported by it (but are by
> Linux)?

We will attempt to port the diet libc to every Linux platform that we
have access to. I won't go out and buy hardware to port my software to,
so if anyone needs the diet libc ported somewhere, I need an account on
a test box somewhere.

We are currently missing sh-linux, ia64-linux and m68k-linux and
probably a few architectures that I have never heard of ;)

> It was sent and received on the dietlibc mailing list on Jan 04, 2001.
> It looks like the mailing list archive for the mailing list doesn't have
> any messages for Jan, 2001, otherwise I would point you at it. I can
> forward it to you offline if you want me to.

Please do so!