    In article <>,
    Jeff Garzik <> wrote:
    >Instead of doing this stuff half-assed, just convince Linus to use BK :)

    The thing is, I actually _want_ to use BK (as opposed to CVS, which I
    really don't think cuts it).

    I still dislike some things (those SHOUTING SCCS files) in bk, and let's
    be honest: I've used CVS, but I've never really used BK. Larry has given
    me the demos, and I actually decided to re-do the examples, but it takes
    time and effort to get used to new tools, and I'm a bit worried that
    I'll find other things to hate than just those loud filenames.

    This is partly why I asked how many people use it..

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.021 / U:73.420 seconds]