In article <>,
Jeff Garzik <> wrote:
>Instead of doing this stuff half-assed, just convince Linus to use BK :)

The thing is, I actually _want_ to use BK (as opposed to CVS, which I
really don't think cuts it).

I still dislike some things (those SHOUTING SCCS files) in bk, and let's
be honest: I've used CVS, but I've never really used BK. Larry has given
me the demos, and I actually decided to re-do the examples, but it takes
time and effort to get used to new tools, and I'm a bit worried that
I'll find other things to hate than just those loud filenames.

This is partly why I asked how many people use it..