SubjectRE: BKL in tty code?
Date
Mr. King,

I tried to send this to your e mail address but I think your spam filter
doesn't like me. I am very interested in getting involved with any
(low)level work with the TTY system in Linux I work as a Unix admin with a
network of serial devices and PCS. I have found that I want specifically to
learn to understand serial TTY communication. (Unfortunately my coding
skills are about enough to read code and understand it, I have no design
skills yet) as I said though I would love to test stuff for you or anyone
active in this. That would allow me to learn it and apply my own knowledge
of TTY implementations from AIX and Unixware.

For testing I have an Ibm Netfinity with an Equinox Multi Port Card (I am
interested in multi port devices) running RH 7.2 with the 4.17 Stable
Kernel. I also have an IBM RS6000 which I hope to get running Linux soon (it
too has a multi port card). Both cards are 128 port serial.

I look forward to hearing more you.

Karl Tatgenhorst

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:16    [W:0.052 / U:0.436 seconds]